FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Fine Arts Festival?
- Students from all over the state of Florida come together to develop their ministry gifts.
- Our festival provides them with an opportunity to be evaluated by Fine Arts professionals.
- They are scored based on their performances and compete with their peers.
- These students will develop their gifts in several of our 82 different categories.
- The main divisions include Art, Communication, Dance, Drama, Instrumental, Vocal, and Writing.
Where is Fine Arts located?
- Faith Assembly of God
- Address: 9307 Curry Ford Rd, Orlando, FL 32825
Who can participate in Fine Arts?
- At the District Festival, we only accept participants in middle school and high school.
- Please refer to the District Rule Book.
- The Kappa Tau Division is for the college-age. It only competes at the National Festival.
- Fun Arts Division is a competition for elementary age and is handled by the PF Kids Ministries.
Who can attend the festival?
- Our festival is open to anyone who wants to attend. There is no age limit.
- The only restriction is on the participants.
What are the Rules for Fine Arts?
- The District Rule book is your guide.
- Please read it thoroughly and download it here.
Are there any special due dates for categories?
2024 Important Dates
MARCH 24: Writing Division Entries MUST be submitted to PFYouth Ministries no later than March 24th. DO NOT bring these entries to the festival as they will not be evaluated. Please remember to upload a PDF file prior to payment.
MARCH 24: Short Film & Promo Video Entries must submit a YouTube web address no later than March 24th. DO NOT bring these entries to the festival as they will not be evaluated. Please remember to include a youtube link prior to payment.
APRIL 19: Art Division Entries must be brought to the registration room by 8:30 am on Friday, April 19th.
When does onsite check-in begin?
- Onsite Check-in opens 6 pm – 8:30 pm on Thursday, April 19, 2024
- Onsite Check-in reopens at 7:30 am on Friday, April 20, 2024
When do the presentation schedules get released?
- The schedule of presentations will be released no later than April 15th. We can not guarantee that it will be released earlier.
- Please be patient with us as we are working as fast as possible to get this information into your hands.
- We are coordinating over 1,500 entries, so a significant amount of time is needed to provide accurate schedules.
- We will have schedules listed by room and by church.
When do presentations start?
- Friday, April 19, 2024 – Presentations will begin at 9:00 am
- Saturday, April 20, 2024 – Presentations will begin at 8:30 am
When does the Celebration Service Begin?
- Preferred Seating opens at 2:45 pm on Saturday, April 20, 2024
- The Celebration Service doors will open at 3 pm
- Pre-service will start at 3 pm
- The Celebration Service will begin at 3:30 pm.
Will there be preferred seating on sale?
- Yes, we will have preferred seating on sale.
- Seat tickets will be $10 each, and the proceeds will be given to Speed the Light.
- Preferred seating will enter the building at 2:45 pm on Saturday, April 20, 2024
- Saving seats for your group that did not purchase preferred tickets are NOT PERMITTED.
- Only 1 individual who purchased a seat can occupy 1 seat in the preferred seating allotment!
- Groups that receive FREE preferred seating are awarded due to reaching a specific giving threshold in STL for the previous year.
Will food be available?
- The host facility will have food options available on Friday only.
- The coffee shops onsite will be open both Friday and Saturday.
Are there event sponsors or exhibitor booths?
Can I volunteer or evaluate at the festival?
How do I contact PFYouth if I have a question?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register for PFY Fine Arts?
- Registration is online only. (Available January 16th)
- Download the registration forms to collect student and group information.
- DO NOT mail in forms.
- Download the free E-book for a detailed explanation & troubleshooting (available Jan 16th)
- Click on Register, fill in all information, and pay online.
How much does it cost and what are the deadlines?
Rates are per entry, per person!
- Super Early: $30 per entry, per person. (January 17 – March 3, 2024)
- Early: $40 per entry, per person. (March 4 – March 17, 2024)
- Regular: $50 per entry, per person. (March 17 – March 24, 2024)
- Late: $80 per entry, per person. (After March 24, 2024, if spots are available)
NO NEW ENTRIES: After March 24, 2024, only substitutions are accepted after this deadline
Pre-order shirts can be purchased for $20 until March 24th.
Are there ANY extra expenses?
- Pre-order shirts can be purchased for $20 until March 24th.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase at the festival.
- Food will be available for purchase
- Please bring extra money.
Where can I find the hotel options?
- There are several hotel options available. Click here to book online.
- Please mention Fine Arts Festival when booking with one of the hotels on our list.
Can I add an additional person to a group submission after payment?
- After the initial payment is received, we do not allow additional individuals to be added to existing groups.
- Churches can add new groups until March 24th.
Will I be able to edit submissions after payment is made?
- Once the payment is made, submissions are no longer available for editing.
- If there is a legitimate error in the submission, email our office at email@example.com.
- Substitutions to an individual category are not permitted.
- A church leader can add new submissions until March 24th, but existing submissions are final.
Can I register and pay at the door?
- There are NO new entries allowed after April 3rd.
- Any outstanding payments will be collected at onsite check-in.
What is the refund policy?
- All registration payments are non-refundable!
- Individual submissions are not available for substitutions.
- Group substitution policy is listed in the district rule book.