FAF Rule Book 2020 Category Changes
See Fine Arts Guidelines for all changes
Graphic Design Sizing Rule
It has come to our attention that there was a mistake in the National Fine Arts Festival rule book regarding Graphic Design minimum sizing requirements. Entries, including mounting, must be no smaller than 4 by 6 inches and no larger than 18 by 24 inches. The discrepancy is on page 27 and 28 of the official Fine Arts rule book where it accidentally states the minimum as 8 by 10 inches. We have adjusted the digital rule books to state 4 by 6 as the smallest, but the printed rule books and previously downloaded versions of the rule book will state differently.
Six video sessions
Leader guides with discussion questions and activities
Social media postables
NEW INFORMATION REGARDING THE PEN FLORIDA DISTRICT FINE ARTS FESTIVAL
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all continue to navigate these uncharted, continually evolving times. We appreciate our Pen Florida District Executive Leadership for their prayer and consideration of many elements as they made the decision, in everyone’s best interest, to postpone this year’s festival.
We will be going to a Virtual Festival for solo categories in the upcoming weeks. Unfortunately, the National Fine Arts Festival scheduled for August 2020 in Columbus, Ohio has been cancelled.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information no later than Monday, April 20th:
- A complete list of ALL registered INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES that intend to participate in the Virtual Fine Arts Festival. Download Form here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SD0e99wrx0JRzZSoBUhruxhuGut38upx
- We will charge those entries $10 per person, per entry and REFUND the remaining funds already paid.
- A FULL REFUND of all registration fees paid will be given if you choose not to do virtual
- A FULL REFUND of all previously registered GROUP entries will be given.
- If you have a MIX of some will participate and some will not – we need to know EXACTLY which solos will participate and which will not. Be clear and organized. A REFUND will be given based on who remains registered.
- Preordered t-shirts will still be honored, unless you state that you want those cancelled.
- If we do not hear from you by Monday, April 20, refunds will be given and entries will not be included.
- No new entries will be accepted.
Once we hear from you and your students have been entered into the system, you will receive a confirmation list with Entry IDs of all who have been registered. Students cannot participate in the Virtual Fine Arts Festival without the ENTRY ID.
If you have questions, please let us know.
PFYouth District Youth Director