April 25 – 27 2019
Faith Assembly of God
9307 Curry Ford Road
**Schedule subject to change
Final Schedule will be posted no later than April 22, 2019
If you have a special request due to state testing or school-related issues we ask that you present your requests when you register. Requests will be considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.
Each entry has been allowed the allotted time as stated by the National Fine Art rules. You must be present at the time your name is called to be eligible to participate.
Because of the amount of entries, mistakes happen in the data entry process. If you believe that something has inadvertently been left off of the schedule, or you see an error, pleaseEMAIL the PFYouth Office at email@example.com with all of the specifics. We will get back to you as soon as we are able to do so.
All individual time conflicts have been tediously worked out.
- Missing seeing your friend in a human video is not a conflict
- Having two students presenting at the same time from the same youth ministry or family is not a conflict for the Festival.
- Your preference of the time of day you’re scheduled to perform is not a conflict
- We are aware that some conflicts will arise if a room gets behind schedule. We can only reschedule conflicts that pertain to categories overlapping less than 8 minutes. As you look at the approximate times of your entries and see that you may have to be in two places at one time, check with the Conflict Resolution desk at the Festival for a conflict card to be given to the emcee in the room of the presentation. You will be given a time at the end of that division for your entry or you will fill in a vacant time slot.
- No changes will be made for an entry outside of that division’s time frame.
Schedule conflicts will be handled at the Registration Check-In Desk at the Festival.
No-shows or dropped entries will be handled at the Registration Check-In Desk at the Festival.