FAF Rule Book 2020 Category Changes
See Fine Arts Guidelines for all changes
Graphic Design Sizing Rule
It has come to our attention that there was a mistake in the National Fine Arts Festival rule book regarding Graphic Design minimum sizing requirements. Entries, including mounting, must be no smaller than 4 by 6 inches and no larger than 18 by 24 inches. The discrepancy is on page 27 and 28 of the official Fine Arts rule book where it accidentally states the minimum as 8 by 10 inches. We have adjusted the digital rule books to state 4 by 6 as the smallest, but the printed rule books and previously downloaded versions of the rule book will state differently.
Six video sessions
Leader guides with discussion questions and activities
Social media postables
April 23 – 25 2020
Faith Assembly of God
9307 Curry Ford Road
**Schedule subject to change
Final Schedule will be posted no later than April 17, 2020
If you have a special request due to state testing or school-related issues we ask that you present your requests when you send in your registration paperwork. Requests will be considered but are not guaranteed to be approved. No entry will be scheduled outside of the category presentation block.
Each entry has been allowed the allotted time as stated by the National Fine Art rules. You must be present at the time your name is called to be eligible to participate.
Because of the amount of entries, mistakes happen in the data entry process. If you believe that something has inadvertently been left off of the schedule, or you see an error, please EMAIL the PFYouth Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the specifics. We will get back to you as soon as we are able to do so.
All individual time conflicts have been tediously worked out.
- Missing seeing your friend in a human video is not a conflict
- Having two students presenting at the same time from the same youth ministry or family is not a conflict for the Festival.
- Your preference of the time of day you’re scheduled to perform is not a conflict
- We are aware that some conflicts will arise if a room gets behind schedule. We can only reschedule conflicts that pertain to categories overlapping less than 8 minutes. As you look at the approximate times of your entries and see that you may have to be in two places at one time, check with the Conflict Resolution desk at the Festival for a conflict card to be given to the emcee in the room of the presentation. You will be given a time at the end of that division for your entry or you will fill in a vacant time slot.
- No changes will be made for an entry outside of that division’s time frame.
Schedule conflicts will be handled at the Registration Check-In Desk at the Festival.
No-shows or dropped entries will be handled at the Registration Check-In Desk at the Festival.