FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS RISE CONF?
RISE is a conference that brings together a diverse community from many different cities, but all united under one name: JESUS. We would love for you to join us for a powerful weekend with other students & pastors from across Florida. Together, we will worship the Name that is above all names and celebrate the advancement of God’s kingdom in our state! It would be our honor to serve you at Rise Conference, November 19th-20th.
WHERE IS RISE CONF?
Rosen Shingle Creek: 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
WHO CAN ATTEND THE RISE CONFERENCE?
The target audience is 6th grade and up. Everyone is welcome, from large groups to individual attendees.
WILL THERE BE CHILDCARE?
No. Families are extremely important to us, however, there will not be childcare available during the conference. Please make outside arrangements for childcare if you plan to attend RISE.
Who are the Guest Speakers?
Tim Somers, Natalie Barnoske, and Joe Barnoske
IS THERE A COVID 19 PROTOCOL?
We are following the current state guidelines.
We recommend masks for all those who feel uncomfortable in large groups.
It is up to the attendees to wear masks or not.
Leaders have the responsibility to set the protocol with their students.
Please do your own temp checks at your church or house before leaving.
If we notice a significant increase in covid cases closer to the RISE Conference, we will adjust our protocol.
Who is doing worship?
Elevation Rhythm, and ??? (Pre-service)
WHEN DOES CHECK-IN AND ON-SITE REGISTRATION OPEN?
- Check-in and on-site registration will be open at 3:00 pm on Friday, November 18th.
- Also, it will be open on Saturday morning, November 19th at 8:00 am.
- You can find it through the lobby of the hotel into the conference center. Please look for signs that display Rise Youth Conference check-in and registration.
WHEN DOES RISE Youth CONFERENCE BEGIN AND END?
- Check-in begins November 18th at 3:00 pm
- You do not want to miss prayer and the opener. Main doors open on Friday, November 18th at 6:15 pm
- We will close the conference Saturday, November 19th at 5:00 pm
WILL FOOD BE PROVIDED?
- Meals are NOT included in the registration price.
- Food will be available for purchase and there will be food vendors in the hotel.
Where do I eat during the conference?
- The hotel has many options for food during the entire event.
- There are local restaurants available as well, but travel may be a little difficult to get there and back.
What is Friendsgiving?
- Friendsgiving is on Friday evening after the service. This is a perfect time to get together as a community.
- SEU will be hosting the event.
- This will be a great time with fun activities.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Your friends, students, and leaders.
- Money for merchandise and food.
- Bring the fun and excitement!
HOW DO I ACCESS PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS?
We have provided a link to a download folder. Grab the graphics and videos to promote the conference for your group.
Will there be a sign language interpreter at RISE?
We will have one available upon request ONLY.
How do I reserve lodging and how much is it?
We are encouraging everyone to book rooms in the Rise Youth Conference hotel block at the Rosen Shingle Creek. This will create a great experience for your entire group.
Is there free parking available at the RP Funding Center?
This year, there is a parking fee per night! The cost will be $15 per vehicle per night.
How do I contact RISE if I have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN WE HAVE ONE OF THE YOUTH DIRECTORS SPEAK AT OUR CHURCH?
Yes, we have an online speaking request form located here at this link. Fill out the form and we will respond to the request.
WHAT IS THE COST OF RISE Youth CONFERENCE?
- Save $35 Early Admission is $65 per person (by October 17, 2022).
- Save $20 Early Admission is $80 per person (by October 31, 2022).
- Save $10 Early Admission is $90 per person (by November 14, 2022).
- Regular & Onsite Admission is $100 per person (after November 14th, 2022).
- Pre-Order Shirts are $15 each (by November 1st, 2022).
- Preferred Seats are $15 each (by November 1st, 2022).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
Conference admission includes all sessions, activities, and after-party.
It does not include meals, although there will be food is available at the Rosen Shingle Creek. It also does not include transportation or lodging.
WILL THERE BE ANY EXTRA FEES?
- The registration fee does NOT include merchandise purchases (unless preordered), transportation, food, or lodging.
- Please come prepared for extra purchases.
WHEN DOES THE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE?
- SAVE $35 Early Admission closes on October 17th at midnight.
- SAVE $20 Early Admission closes on October 31st at midnight.
- SAVE $10 Early Admission closes November 14th at midnight.
- Regular & Onsite Admission stays open.
- Prepaid Preferred Seating closes November 1st at midnight.
- Prepaid/Preordered T-shirt closes November 1st at midnight.
CAN I PAY AT THE DOOR?
Yes, on-site registration is $100 per person.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PREORDER A T-SHIRT?
At check-in, you will be given a card that will need to be redeemed at the PFYouth Merch Booth.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BUY PREFERRED SEATING?
- At check-in, you will be given a special wristband.
- Friday, November 18th – Preferred seating will enter the auditorium at 6:00 pm.
- Saturday, November 19th – Preferred seating will enter the auditorium at 8:45 am and 1:45 pm.
- There will be a special entrance on the right side of the main auditorium.
- No extra seating can be saved until after general seating enters the building. Preferred seating purchases can only reserve the seat that they are occupying.
IS THERE A SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE YOUTH PASTOR OR YOUTH LEADERS?
- Youth Pastor and Spouse will receive a special gift at check-in.
- New Youth Pastors will receive a special gift.
- 20+ attendees, the Youth Pastor and Spouse will receive FREE admission.
IS THERE A SPECIAL PRICE FOR GROUPS?
There is not a special price for groups. All tickets are the same price.
ARE THERE DAY OR SESSION PASSES AVAILABLE?
There is no special day or session passes available. All attendees must pay the full price even if they can not attend the entire event.
When will I receive my ticket / wristband / lanyard?
- All tickets are sent immediately to the email used for online registration. Please print out each ticket that contains the QR code. This printout will be your ticket and will be scanned at check-in.
- All wristbands will be handed out to the group leader at onsite registration.
- All t-shirt cards will be given to the group leader at onsite registration.
- Lanyards will be provided to Youth Pastors at onsite registration.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
After the Save $35 deadline October 17th, all tickets are non-refundable but they are transferrable.