WHAT IS THE YOUTH LEADERS AND CREATIVE CONFERENCE?
- This is the most important event we do for leaders in our state.
- Youth Pastors, Leaders, and Creatives from all over the state of Florida come together to be encouraged and challenged to lead in our ever-changing ministry roles.
- The primary goal of this event is to equip leaders in our community in the most effective way possible.
- We bring in premier leaders from around the country to invest in our community.
- This is an incredible moment where most leaders are able to focus on themselves rather than their youth ministries.
WHERE IS THE YLCC LOCATED?
- Calvary Christian Center
- Address: 1687 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32174
WHO CAN ATTEND YLCC?
- Youth Leaders
- Creative Teams
- Youth Pastors and Spouses
- Lead Pastors and Spouses
WHO ARE THE GUEST SPEAKERS?
- Micah Berteau
- Tyshone Roland
- Jim Raley
- Christina Gard
- Natalie Barnoske
- Joe Barnoske
- More main, hot topic, and workshop speakers to be announced…
WHO IS DOING WORSHIP?
- John Wilds and Calvary Worship Live
WHAT IF I CAN'T ATTEND THE ENTIRE EVENT?
- There is no special pricing available. All attendees must pay the full price.
WHEN DOES ONSITE CHECK IN BEGIN?
- Onsite Check-in is open at 4:00 pm on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
- It will also be open at 8:30 am on Friday, February 25, 2022
WHEN DOES YLCC BEGIN AND END?
- The first service starts at 7:30 pm on Thursday, February 24, 2022
- The last service will conclude around 12 pm on Saturday, February 26, 2022.
WILL FOOD BE PROVIDED?
- Meals are NOT included in the registration price.
- There are many restaurants available near the church.
- The church will have its coffee bar open.
IS THERE CHILDCARE?
- There is childcare provided, but you will have to register for it online during registration.
- The staff is qualified individuals who work for Calvary Christian Center.
- Age restriction is for 0-4 years old, only.
- Childcare will include evening services.
HOW DO I CONTACT PFYOUTH IF I HAVE A QUESTION?
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR YLCC?
- Registration is online only.
- Individuals or groups under 1o should register using the individual price.
- If you have 10 or more people in your group please use the group registration link and your group will only pay that group price.
WHAT IS THE COST OF YLCC?
- SAVE $15 Early rate is $65 a person or $650 for groups with 10 or more people.
- Full-price is $80 a person or $800 for groups with 10 or more people.
IS THERE A SPECIAL PRICE FOR GROUPS?
- Yes, SAVE $150 Early rate is $650 for groups with 10 or more people.
- Full-price is $800 for groups with 10 or more people.
- All groups larger than 10 people from the same church are included in the group price.
- A group of 10 is the same price as a group of 40.
- All groups members must be from the same church!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Conference Attendance.
- Bag with snacks.
- A life-changing encounter with God.
- Networking with Youth Leaders and Pastors from around the state.
- Friendships that will last forever.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE?
- Vendor purchases
WHEN IS THE REGISTRATION DEADLINES?
- SAVE $15 ends on January 31st
- Full-price online closes on February 21st
- Full-price can also pay at the door.
CAN I REGISTER AND PAY AT THE DOOR?
- Yes, however, we recommend that you register online to expedite the check-in process.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REGISTRATION TICKETS?
- All tickets are sent immediately to the email used for online registration.
- Please print out each ticket that contains the QR code. This paper will be your ticket and will be scanned at check-in.
- Lanyards will be given out at the onsite check-in.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- After the Save $15 deadline, all tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferrable.