Where is the PK/MK Retreat located?
- The retreat is at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista South
- Address: 4955 Kyngs Heath Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- We will also be taking everyone to Seaworld on Sunday, January 15th.
Who Can Attend as a Student?
- Must be between 6th-12th grade.
- Also, must be a child of PFDC minister which includes:
- Children of a credentialed minister.
- Children of the pastoral staff at a Pen Florida Assemblies of God church or an affiliated church.
- Children of a Pen Florida Assemblies of God credentialed missionary.
Who Can Serve as a Leader?
- Must be at least 19 years old.
- A Child of PFDC ministers.
- A Pastor, Youth Pastor, or Parent willing to chaperon students.
- All leaders attending the PK Retreat will be required to oversee and sleep in a room with students based on their same gender.
- All leaders must be approved by the PFYouth Team.
Where do I turn in the Parental Consent Form?
- All Parental Consent forms are included in the online registration this year. Please include all the information at the time of registration.
- For questions email email@example.com.
What if I can't attend the entire retreat?
- Special arrangements must be made with the PFYouth Leadership.
- Students are not permitted to leave the retreat without a parent’s signature and PFYouth approval.
- To arrive late, communication is required.
- There is no special pricing available. All attendees must pay the full price.
When does onsite check in begin?
- 4:00 pm on Saturday, January 14, 2023.
- We will check in all attendees at the conference center portion of the hotel.
- Do not try to check in at the front desk.
Who will be supervising my Child?
- A leader is responsible for all the students in their specific rooms during the entire weekend.
- Must be at least 19 years of age and approved by PFYouth.
- Must be mature and responsible.
- Leaders will oversee 1 room or will have 2 adjoining rooms where the inside door will remain open.
- Leaders will also be responsible for their students while at the theme park.
- All leaders will be operating under the leadership of PFYouth.
How will the rooming situation work?
- At the PK Retreat, students will be rooming with other students and at least 1 approved leader.
- During the registration process, each student will have the opportunity to select two other people, of the same gender, whom they prefer to room with. However, selections are not a guarantee.
- All rooms are gender specific. Therefore, siblings of the opposite gender are not allowed to room together.
- All rooms will have at least 4 people.
- All rooms are equipped with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa.
- A leader will be assigned to each room.
- In special circumstances, a leader may oversee 2 adjoining rooms. However, the doors between the 2 rooms must stay open at all times.
How will a day at the theme park work?
- We will spend Sunday at Seaworld.
- Everyone will be bussed over and back to the hotel.
- We will arrive around 9:15 am, and we will leave at 5:00 pm.
- The day will be spent in groups led by their adult room leader.
- Everyone will be given a dining pass and will be able to eat in the park.
- We will have check-in points throughout the day.
- Students are not permitted to walk around the park alone.
- Students can join another group if their leader confirms it with the other group leader.
How do I contact PFYouth if I have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I Register for PK/MK Retreat?
- Registration is online only.
- A deposit must be paid online to reserve your spot.
- Parental consent forms are included online this year.
- Final payments can be made online until January 8, 2023.
- Final payments can also be made at check-in.
- Full payments can be made at the time of purchase by selecting both deposit and final payment.
What is the cost of the PK/MK Retreat?
- Save $25 off your registration by reserving your spot by December 12, 2022.
- Full Price Registration for students is $125.
- Full Price Registration for leaders is $75.
What is included in the price?
- Weekend Attendance
- Bag with snacks
- 5 Meals
- Lodging for 2 nights
- Theme park admission (please let us know if you already have annual passes)
- Fun, Fun, and More Fun
- A life-changing encounter with God
- Friendships that will last forever
What is not include in the price?
- Late-night food orders
- Damages to the hotel
I have an annual pass, Is there a discount?
- Please let us know during your registration if you have an annual pass.
- There is no discount for annual pass holders. The retreat price is the same for all attendees either way.
When is the registration deadlines?
- The early registration deadline is December 12, 2022.
- No new registrations after January 7, 2023.
- Online final payments can be made until January 8, 2023.
- Onsite final payments can also be made at check-in.
Can I register and pay at the door?
- Unfortunately, we will not receive new registrations after January 6, 2023.
- We will allow final payments onsite.
When will I receive my registration tickets?
- All receipts are sent immediately to the parent’s email used for online registration.
- This email will be your ticket for check-in.
- If you only paid a deposit. Final payment will be required before attending the retreat.
- Lanyards will be given out at the onsite check-in.
What is the refund policy?
After December 12, 2022, all tickets are non-refundable, but they are transferrable.