Kids Camp 2020
PFKids Camp will be one of the best weeks of your child’s summer!
PFKids Camp 1
July 20-24, 2020
PFKids Camp 2
July 27-31, 2020
$220 camper registration/wk (includes lodging, meals, insurance)
$125 staff registration/wk (includes lodging, meals, insurance)
On-Time Postmarked Deadline
June 29, 2020
Late fee of $25 assessed after 6/29
For children ENTERING grades 3 through 7 in the 2020-21 school year.
PFKids Camp Staff must be at least 17 years of age and have a DCF Level 2 Live Scan on file with Masterpiece Camp
Registration is accomplished by:
- Completing Online Registration via Brushfire
- Turning in Payment – $50 non-refundable deposit will hold a spot, remaining balance can be paid upon arrival at camp
- Turning in Consent Forms
Once Brushfire online registration has been finalized, payment must be made within 7 days with the Camp Payment Form or held spots may be released.
Camper/Staff Consent forms must be postmarked by Postmarked Deadline to be considered “on-time”.
Payment & Forms should be mailed to: PFYouth Ministries – PO Box 24687, Lakeland FL 33802
Camp Staff – Level 2 Livescan Required
ALL CAMP STAFF are by Florida Law required to have a LEVEL 2 LIVE SCAN on file in the DCF Clearinghouse. You will not be permitted to stay on campus without a valid screening.
We have a list compiled of those who currently have a Level 2 LiveScan on file with Masterpiece Camp with expiration dates included. Please verify if you or your staff need to be RENEWED.
BENEFITS OF HAVING MASTERPIECE YOUTH CAMP RENEW YOUR ELIGIBILITY:
· The current cost for a Clearinghouse Renewal is $42.00 + service fee. That’s a cost-saving of over $30 with the average cost for a new screening being $75.00!
· Faster processing time since the request is immediately sent to the Clearinghouse. No need to wait for the employee to be fingerprinted at a Livescan Service Provider.
· An updated criminal history to ensure compliance with background screening requirements.
· Extend the retained prints expiration by another 5 years.
If your fingerprints are up for RENEWAL this summer, please complete the RENEWAL REQUEST form.
Details on screening can be found on the PFYouth Community Google Drive.
KIDS CAMP SPEAKER, VICTOR OLIVA
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Pastor Victor relocated with his family to Boca Raton, FL in 1996. Raised in a Christian home, he graduated in 2003 from Boca Raton Community High, then attended the District School of Ministry and became a licensed minister through the General Council of the Assemblies of God. Pastor Victor is married to the lovely Amber Oliva and have a daughter, Alexandria & a son, Aaron.
Pastor Victor is the Director of KidsWOW, the children’s ministry at Boca Raton’s Church of All Nations and is the NEXGEN Pastor, overseeing the Nursery through High School ministries. He feels has been called into full time ministry, to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and disciple children throughout the world.
3900 Great Masterpiece Rd
Lake Wales, FL 33898