DCF Level 2 Background Checks
We are excited to introduce a new process to get all your volunteers a DCF Level 2 Background Check.
DCF Summer Camps Fingerprinting: FPMasterpieceGarden3703
STEP 1: Register a FieldPrint Appointment
To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, you or your volunteers may follow these simple instructions:
- Visit the Fieldprint website fieldprintflorida.com
- Click the purple “Schedule an Appointment” button on the right.
- Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
- Select “I know my Fieldprint Code” and enter: FPMasterpieceGarden3703
- At this point, you are ready to enter your demographic information and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
- At the end of this process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification. At least one form of ID must be a valid, government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
STEP 2: Follow the Masterpiece Gardens DCF Approval Process
- Download the MPG Screening and Privacy Forms CLICK HERE
- Fill out the first two pages
- Fax them back to Masterpiece Gardens
- MPG Staff will review the DCF portal for your background screening approval.